4.20.2020

Things I’ve Learned While Sheltering

  • Mason can carry his imaginary storyline over multiple days
  • Skipping my morning shake leads to Oreos for lunch and ice cream for dinner 
  • I need more yoga pants
  • There’s such a thing as too much news
  • I can do hard things
  • I wish I had avocado and lime trees
  • My family rocks puzzle time
  • Ethan has great comedic timing
  • Long walks while listening to a podcast is magical
  • Live music soothes my soul ... and watching Garth and Tricia on Facebook Live totally counts
  • Mason is an excellent plan keeper
  • PBS Kids counts as preschool 
  • Teaching comes natural to Ethan
  • Mac-N-Cheese is on the lunch menu three times a week ... and all of my little humans cheered
  • Slowing down is hard
  • Being still is harder
  • Nature is not scared of COVID-19 ... Spring still arrived 

No comments:

Post a Comment