1.06.2014

One Word

I have been reading a lot of posts lately about One Word for 2014. This year I think I want to play.  

Just to keep everyone in the loop One Word is a word that perhaps you want to work towards, a type of goal if you will as you move through the year.

Over the last few weeks one word kept making an appearance in my thoughts.  I started to explore it. Trying it on for size. It started to feel like it just might fit my 2014. Or rather what I wanted from my 2014. The more I thought about it, the more I began to see how it applied to a lot of areas in my life.  Yay!  It was starting to look like this One Word adventure was going to be a fun one.

Then it happened…. 

A second word started to join in the fun.

a Two Word?
Is there such a thing?

Meanwhile mind you, I’m continuing with my Christmas celebrating and New Year’s eating and Ethan’s birthday prepping.  But in the back of my mind… those two words kept visiting again and again. 

I kept asking myself “Self, should I change the word or stick with the first one?”

Then it happened…  

again… 

A third word.  Sigh

So, this is me giving in and starting a new trend....

My Three Word of 2014:

Believe.

Courage.

Love.

Why I thought I could pick just one is beyond me. After all, I’m the girl who gifts two birthday cards most times because well, they both say it perfectly!


Happy New Year Y’all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment